Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Good Unsolicited Email Authors....Signed, Slippy A. Slappy

Lintels O. Consoling [erik@gotchagrafix.com]
Stamping H. Mayfair [cesco@goddart.com]
Obsequiously P. Acquirement [anvin@gilandgilgroup.com]
Repels E. Disfigurement [amundson@otakumail.com]
Lea U. Laywomen [ewald@gkuenzel.com]
Astrology O. Skies [tes@yyhmail.com]
Tricia V. Asseverating [aselkirk@gnliih.com]
Yokes K. Tiny [tools@bkkmail.com]
Conductivity G. Religion [pw-confirm@02.ebay.com]
Enmities A. Raising [pw-confirm@02.ebay.com]
Barnaby K. Abalone [Gitp@edomex.com]
Enigmatically G. Dank [snyder@google.com]
Haunt B. Proxy [zlib@aol.com]
Muezzin D. Emphases [rriggs@takuyakimura.com]
Drippings G. Pizza [mpsuzuki@singapore.net]
Questioning A. Ogling [vishalb@mexxxico.com]
Midriff Q. Pushovers [lala@m3xico.com]
Triter S. Obscenity [mocm@smapxsmap.net]
Breathable J. Steeplejacks [dmerrill@rickymail.com]
Economics V. Tormenting [kwok@singapore.net]
Plutonium R. Incontestable [Newton@t-online.de]
Consecration F. Advancement [philip_martin@quintanaroo.com]
Cliburn U. Knapsack [gkm@tamil.com]

2 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger lucyericks8106 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger louismartinez3574 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home