Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Booga Cont'd

Factually, Abe Lincoln died of gingivitis. John Wilkes Booth was his dentist and is the one who gave him the toothbrush. Thus the JFK conspiracy. JFK was shot from the front right, which means the shooter had gingivitis. Don't believe me? When is the last time you remember a presidential assassination that wasn't by someone with gingivitis. Ok ok. There are at least 54. So maybe I'm wrong. I haven't been thinking clearly since the accident. Did I tell you about my accident? I smacked into a giant toothbrush as I was riding my big wheel. Must've been as big as Rushmore. Imagine that, a Rushmore sized toothbrush just sitting smack in the middle of nowhere. Nice fellow, though. Liked to clean chimneys with chocolate covered gingivitis sticks. Scary. Scary as my employee named Booga. Say, that reminds me. I've been meaning to talk to you about considering a buffalo for the holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home