Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Present for Me

.
I want one of these for Christmas or birthday or Hannakkuh or Kwaanza or Valentines or Columbus Day or any other day you can find to give me this. He would go front and center on my mantle. I would probably put a glass case around him right next to my Oscar. Not the actor's award, the green monster in the trash can. I would take him out of my car and put him on the mantle next to my very own Sloth action figure that my best friends gave me for Arbor Day. He would brilliantly shine in the flourescent light that I put in his case with him. He would probably even have a 24-hour a day soundtrack that would be played. And a strobe light for extra dazzling effect. If that doesn't impress the honeys, I give up.
Chunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home