Friday, February 04, 2005

Hab you seen my peengo?


Hab you seen my peengo? I know it can't be true. My peengo got wheel happy like, wayolls(wears) small people on them too. Don't make me say it, "Raj tally munshweater", my peengo wouldn't like it, my peengo make it bettoll. This chayoll makes me look wheel smawl, like pickles to a seed. I do not think my puppets cayoll that Mistah green and white can't weed. Haberdash, Croone Haflelopengy, and the other puppet shomer are not my fwiends any more. They jumped off my fingoll so I told them they could have no moll. Awe you stairwing at my gwasses? Das nawt funny. Thas why I always ask if people hab seen my peengo. He is pretectoll of me, and my glasses. Wifout him, no one would be safe. Thanksth Peengo.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lub yoll pengo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home