Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cow time, nursey buckle boy!


Every year around this time, I get all worked up about this here copper toned jelly thrower. I don't know why people call it a rope. I use it for various things like throwing hounds off course, or hopping two footed tarry me tarantulas and garbage shaking. Say it with me, Sizarap..sizza siizzzzaa rap. That's right, that's how exited I am folks. THe chance of a lifetime is upon us and all we have to do is grap a fricken rope of jelly tarts. I don't even care what the herry berry says, just that he does say something about his shadow. If I were his shadow, I'd be a big scary doggle saurus res(not rex). When the rope slinger moved, I'd jump out and say FAT MAN FAT MAN, GOT SOME HAM LIKE SAM. DON'T BE A SLOPPY MUD WACKER, BE A TWO FLAM QUAKER. That's the only thing that would scare a rope slinger or jelly gatherer. Did I ever tell you that it's tough to be a jelly gatherer? It is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home